The CCNBMBAA is a professional Organization that serves as a resource for communicating information and ideas among Black Executives, Entrepreneurs, Educators, and Students in the Chicago area who are interested in improving the effectiveness of Black businesses and Black business professionals. The goals and objectives of the CCNBMBAA are:
- Establish and maintain an effective information and communications network which will serve the membership and the business community.
- Provide continuing business education as a means of improving and maintaining the skills and effectiveness of the members and support the efforts of those planning to pursue advanced business degrees.
- Provide scholarships for those intending to pursue business related degrees.
- Encourage scholarly research in those areas of business which affect the Black community.
- Provide a service to the community, whenever requested, managerial and technical assistance to Black Entrepreneurs and businesses.