Join us This Sunday July 5th as we Kayak the Big River . This is a 7 mile float which can be great for beginner to intermediate kayakers.
- Location: Washington State Park, MO
- 7 mile kayak trip
- Arrive 8:30am at Washington State Park, park at the
- Get on the bus at 9am
- Arrive on water 9:30am
- Conclude about 3pm
- kayaks and life jackets are included
- what to wear: breathable athletic or swim clothes
- what to bring: sunscreen, bug spray, a hat, sun glasses, snacks, water, refreshments, a small cooler, waterproof phone case/bag, bungee cords, water shoes or old sneakers, a towel, a change of clothes, no glass bottles, waterproof speaker (optional), go pro or waterproof camera (optional), a bag to carry your belongs-waterproof recommended.
- All items on your kayak should be clipped together. You may want to bring clips. Don’t bring anything with you that you wouldn’t want to lose. If you are not driving, leave your keys in someone else’s car. It is very possible that you may flip and and all of your belongings can be carried down river if not connected to kayak.
To join us register as a kayaker and then cash app $50 to $Blackpeoplewhohike
- Your $50 includes 1 single sit on top kayak, lunch catered by @12oh7 Herban Eatery (Black owned), and limited drinks.
- Limited Drinks including water, trulies and beer
- If anyone has any allergies please specify.
This is limited to the first 20 people to register and pay. Money and registration is needed no later than 12pm Wednesday July 1st.
Once you register with your name and email you will receive additional details by email and be added to a group chat
*Disclaimer: Blackpeoplewhohike is not an event organizing company and assumes no liability for your safety. Upon registration you will receive a waiver emailed to you stating such.
Missouri State Parks and Historic Sites
13041 State Highway 104
De Soto, Missouri 63020, United States (US)
Date and Time
Sun, Jul 5, 2020, 8:30 am - 3:00 pm CT